Call us Today!
Fort Myers: 239-481-2238
(Across from Jamaica Bay in Plymouth Plaza)
What are some of the designers that you carry?
We carry a lot of major designers, here are to name a few:
- Micheal Kors
- Ike Behar
- Perry Ellis
- Tony Bowls
- Ralph Lauren
- G. Alexander
- Stephen Geoffrey
- After Six
- Lord West
- The Situation
- Calvin Klein
- Jean Yvves
- David Tutera
- & More!
Do you Rent and Sell Suits?
Yes, we do both.
We rent and sell suits and tuxedos for any occasion:
- In stock separates
- Packages available (professional and uniform)
- On-site measurments taken
- Special rates available
Black Tie Affairs
Restaurants and Country Clubs:
- We support the local charity events.
- Mention an event, group discounts are available
- Large in stock inventory for last minute orders
Bridal Shows and Bridal Specials:
- Aprons, shirts, vests, ties, pants, skirts, tuxedos
- On-site measurements and delivery
- Send your staff into the store and they can be out the door ready for work in 10 minutes or less
- Large in-stock
- Alterations while you wait
- Establish a business contract
- Flyer for posting uniform information for employees
- Grooms tuxedo rental is free with 5 or more paid rentals
- All other tuxedo's starting at $49.95
- Free shoe rental for entire wedding party
- Rent 5 complete tuxedos and get the grooms suit or tuxedo FREE!
- Take your tuxedo on a honeymoon cruise at no additional charge
Prom/Homecoming Dances: click here for our coupon
- Chambelanes tuxedo rental is free with 5 or more paid rentals
- All other tuxedo's starting at $49.95
- Free shoe rental for entire quinceañera party
- Tuxedos and suits to rent or buy
- Rental or purchase seperates (colored shirt, pant, long tie, vest, shoes, hats, canes, etc...)
- Be sure to ask about school coupon pricing and prom/homecoming court discounts
- Last minute orders welcome!
Southwest Florida Destination Wedding?
- Choose your style on the web or at a local tux shop.
- Get complementary measurements from your local tux shop.
- Call Black Tie with measurements and styles.
- 2-3 Days prior to your wedding visit Black Tie for a fitting and alterations (if needed).
- Take your tuxedo with you that day!
There are several variables that affect the total price to rent tuxedos. Check out these points to find out the right questions to ask when comparing prices.
- If I have 5 paid rentals, is the grooms tuxedo totally free no matter what style he chooses? If not, how much will it be?
- Does the price quote include everything needed? Is there additional pricing for the vest, tie, or pair of shoes, cufflinks and studs. BEWARE OF UPCHARGES & BE SURE TO ASK FOR A TOTAL PRICE.
- There are also last minutes hidden costs that could be added if you dont ask up front.
- Ask the company about:
- Damage fee (also called insurance)
- Rush fee, or changing order fee
- Late fee if the tuxedo isn't returned the next day after an event, by a certain time
- Additional charge for alterations
- Rent all tuxes locally to assure:
- all groomsmen are wearing the correct style.
- last minute alterations are available for a perfect final fitting.
- tuxes are pressed and all items are ready.
- Out of town groomsmen can get measured at their local tuxedo shop at no charge.
- 1-2 months before the wedding, call Black Tie with the measurment.
- When you get into town, try on the tuxedo. They are available 2-3 days before the wedding for pick up.
What steps do I need to follow when renting a tuxedo?
- Choose the look you want online or in the store.
- Visit the tuxedo shop and try on styles.
- Ask about our package deals.
- Have all measurements in a month prior to the wedding. Out of town guys can go to their local tuxedo shop to be measured.
- 2 days before the wedding - try on tuxedos to make sure the fit is perfect (at Black Tie we alter on the spot and the guys take their tuxedos with them the day they try them on).
- Assign one person to return all tuxes 2 days after the wedding.
- IT"S THAT SIMPLE!!